If you are viewing this page, we can assume that you are looking for a Scanner driver, manual or firmware. On this page are all the manufacturers of Scanners, which have drivers on our site. The site includes an easy step-by-step process for finding and downloading Scanner drivers, manuals or firmwares. Selecting the correct Scanner manufacturer, in the next step you will go to the choice of the Scanner model. Please select the correct Scanner manufacturer.
Select the Scanner manufacturer
What are drivers?
A device driver is a set of instructions. The driver tells the computer what to do with the hardware you are installing on it. For example, you have a new scanner. You do not have programs installed on your computer that you can use to manage all kinds of scanners, because all scanners are slightly different from each other. Therefore, your scanner needs something that might tell it what to do. Device drivers are created by hardware manufacturers (in this case, the scanner manufacturer) and provide very clear instructions for your operating system on how to use the device.
Video How to ...
You can't find the correct driver? You don't know how to find a driver for an unknown device? Perhaps our instructions will help you find the right driver and quickly solve the problem. Review the list of instructions, perhaps some of them have already found an answer to your problem.
- Windows 10 and 8.1 Driver Install and Remove Using Device Manager
- How to install Windows 7 Drivers Manually
- How to Find and Install Drivers for Unknown Devices Using Hardware ID
- How to Install and Uninstall Wi-Fi Drivers in Windows 7
- How To Check and Install Missing Drivers for Windows 7
- Get Drivers for free Windows 7
- Download & Install Realtek RTL8187 Wireless LAN Driver For Windows
- How to Uninstall and Reinstall System Drivers and Fix Common Hardware Problems