Download Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX Utility
You can start downloading the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX Utility ver. 4.7.0 (EN) for Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like «FlashGet» or «Download Master». Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
4.7.0 (EN), 24.08.2017
Windows 10 x64, Windows 10 x32, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x32
This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album" calendar" stickers" and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore" you can easily print borderless photos and so on.
* Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.
New in this release:
1. The supported models have been added.
2. The following new media have been added to [Media Type].
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II A
- Glossy Photo Paper A
3.The following problem has been rectified:
When the [Glossy Photo Paper] is selected" the "Amount of Extension" in the borderless printing is not available.
1. When CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is opened using Microsoft Edge, images cannot be given to My Image Garden or Easy-PhotoPrint EX, with the message stating that the service is not available.
Use Internet Explorer.
2. Other than Photo Print function, when reading a RAW image (Tiff-RAW) taken by the digital camera "EOS-1D" or "EOS-1Ds," the thumbnail image of that RAW image is displayed in black
When linking to ZoomBrowser EX (Ver. 5.8 or later), launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX after converting the RAW image to 16 bit-Tiff, 8 bit-Tiff, or JPEG and save. Then select the saved image and it will be displayed as a thumbnail image.
3. When trying to open the data (.el6) saved in Photo Print, the error message "Failed to load data." appears.
When the printer used for saving data in Easy-PhotoPrint EX is different from the one used for launching Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and when the media information (Page Size or Media Type) included in the saved data is not supported in the driver where Easy-PhotoPrint EX is launched.
Install the same printer driver as when the data was saved.
4. The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function:
(1) Even when the connected printer does not support printing on the printable disc, [Disc Label/Case Cover] is always displayed in the main menu of Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
(2) In case of (1), execute [Disc Label/Case Cover], and the warning message "A printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed." will be displayed.
5. The [Disc Label/Case Cover] function:
Even when clicking [Disc Label/Case Cover] of Easy-PhotoPrint EX, "CD Label Print" is not collaboratively launched.