Download Canon Easy-WebPrint EX Utility
You can start downloading the Canon Easy-WebPrint EX Utility ver. 1.7.0 for Canon PIXMA MG6150 Printer. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like «FlashGet» or «Download Master». Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MG6150 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 10 x64, Windows 10 x32, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x32
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is a plug-in for Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
It enables easy printing of web pages. It includes a print preview function, clipping function and layout editing function.
1. The browsers Easy-WebPrint EX does not support are shown below.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or less.
- 64 bit version of Internet Explorer 7 to 10.
- The browsers other than Internet Explorer (such as Firefox, etc.)When using any of these browsers, Easy-WebPrint EX can be installed, however, the functions of Easy-WebPrint EX are not available.
If the update program [KB969897] is not installed, the Easy-WebPrint EX functions such as Preview, Clip, and etc. may not be properly functioned due to Internet Explorer factor.
Install the update program [KB969897].
3. Restriction when using Internet Explorer8.0:
Depending on webpage, the Easy-WebPrint EX functions such as Preview, Clip, etc. may not be properly functioned due to Internet Explorer8.0 factor. There are two possible causes. The preventive actions for them are shown below.
Preventive action 1:
Switch Internet Explorer 8.0 to the Compatibility View, then perform the above operation again.
Preventive action 2:
If InPrivate Filtering is enabled, disable it; then, perform the above operation again.
The toolbar of Easy-WebPrint EX may hide behind (next to) the Internet Explorer link bar.
Set the Internet Explorer link bar ON, the toolbar of Easy-WebPrint EX will be displayed properly.
When displaying the preview webpage in the Preview window, the characters may not be displayed properly.
Re-load the webpage where the characters are not displayed properly, then go to the Preview window.
Printing may be performed without properly reflecting the Properties setting of the printer driver.
To print the webpage, specify the print setting in Easy-WebPrint EX.
White bands may be contained in the print result depending on the webpage. However, as this phenomenon occurs due to the restriction of the applicable webpage, there is no preventive action.
Unreadable characters may be contained in the print result depending on the webpage.
Click Accessibility in the General tab from Internet Options in Internet Explorer, then select "Ignore font styles specified on webpage."
The Easy-WebPrint EX button may not be displayed.
Launch Internet Explorer again.
10. The restriction when using Internet Explorer 9/10/11
When initially launching Easy-WebPrint EX, the message prompting to install ".Net Framework" is displayed.
In order to use Easy-WebPrint EX, ".Net Framework" is required. Install it as instructed.
11. The restriction when using Internet Explorer 9
The clipped data created in Internet Explorer 7 or 8 cannot be used in Internet Explorer 9.
Not compatible. Downgrade to Internet Explorer 7 or 8, or create the clipped data again.
12. The restriction when using Internet Explorer 9
When using Easy-WebPrint EX with Internet Explorer 9, one of the following phenomena may occur when executing "Clip," "Auto Clip," or "Preview" depending on the webpage:
- Easy-WebPrint EX is immediately closed.
- The clipped data is not displayed halfway.
- The disorganized layout is displayed.
Downgrade to Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
13. The restriction when using Internet Explorer 9
(Windows 7) When using Easy-WebPrint EX with Internet Explorer 9, Easy-WebPrint EX cannot behave properly on the Korean website.
Perform Windows Update and install KB2670838. (If automatic update is not available, search for the applicable patch file in [Optional updates available].)
14. The restriction when using Internet Explorer 9
When using Easy-WebPrint EX with Internet Explorer 9, some functions such as "Booklet Printing," "Print with Larger Text," etc. cannot operate. For details, see the help of Easy-WebPrint EX.
15. The restriction when using "Windows 8 + Internet Explorer 10" combination.
When open PDF file which created by Easy-WebPrint EX from Windows Reader(Standard Windows 8 application.), the blank page is displayed.
Please open such a file by Adobe Acrobat.
16. The restriction when using "Windows 8.1 + Internet Explorer 11" combination.
The clip files saved with the Enhanced Protect Mode is ON are not available when a home page with the Enhanced Protect Mode is OFF is opened. The clip files saved with the Enhanced Protect Mode is OFF are not available when a home page with the Enhanced Protect Mode is ON is opened. When using clip files, keep the above conditions in mind.
17. The restriction when using "Windows 8.1 + Internet Explorer 11" combination.
"Displays the list of auto clips" button is not displayed on the auto clips screen.
18. The restriction when using "Windows 8.1 + Internet Explorer 11" combination.
When "Enable Enhanced Protected Mode" is ON, "Paper Size" and "Paper Source" in the dialog of the page settings are displayed in English.
19. The software cannot be used with Microsoft Edge.
Use Internet Explorer.