Download MP Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG5440, MG5450 printers / MFP
You can start downloading the MP Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG5440, MG5450 printers / MFP ver. 1.01 for Canon PIXMA MG5440 Printer.
To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like «FlashGet» or «Download Master».
Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MG5440 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
MP Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG5440, MG5450 printers / MFP
Windows 10 x64, Windows 10 x32, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x32
This file have a compressed RAR file format. RAR is a proprietary archive file format that supports data compression, error recovery and file spanning. Use WinRAR to create, open and extract content from RAR files and other compressed file formats.
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MG5440, and MG5450 multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon PIXMA MG5440, and MG5450 multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc. IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection. IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
1. (Windows 10) Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
2. (Windows 10) Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances. In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
3. With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
1. If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
2. When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again. - To cancel the installation. - To plugged-out the USB cable. etc,
3. The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
infoCanon MG5400 series infoCanon MG5400 series Printer