Download HP Framework Software
You can start downloading the HP Framework Software ver. 126.96.36.199 for HP Compaq CQ58 series Laptop. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like «FlashGet» or «Download Master». Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for HP Compaq CQ58 series Laptop.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x32
The HP Software Framework provides a common set of software interfaces that centralize and simplify access to hardware, BIOS and HP specific windows drivers on supported notebooks with supported operating systems.
- Provides COM interoperability for Microsoft .NET for certain CASL commands on systems running Microsoft Windows 7 or later.
- Decreases the time necessary for the system to respond when a change occurs in the status of HP Cool Sense.
Provides the -s (single device) option for wireless.exe.
- Adds hpcasldetect64.exe to the SDK for 64-bit WinPE support.
- Provides hpcasldetect64.exe to SDK to support 64-bit WinPE.
- Provides Thermal Control Accelerometer / CoolSense 2 MSI properties.
- Provides an error message when unsupported wireless commands are used on a system that is running Microsoft Windows 8 and has a hardware wireless button.
- Fixes an issue where Security Manager does not reinstall properly after being uninstalled from a system running Microsoft Windows XP SP3.
- Fixes an issue which causes an error to occur when uninstalling HPSF after the HP Hotkey support has been uninstalled.
- Fixes an issue where information messages not are displayed properly after using the command, hpcasldetect.exe /qn SHOW_UI=1.
- Fixes an issue where the volume and brightness onscreen display is visually distorted when certain hotkey combinations are used.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.