Download Wireless LAN Driver for ZyXEL NWD271N USB adapter
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Wireless LAN Driver for ZyXEL NWD271N USB adapter ver. 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206 for ZyXEL NWD271N WiFi card. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for ZyXEL NWD271N WiFi card.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
1. In XP OS. In TLS setting" the check box of "Validate Server Certificate" is grayed-out. This should be checkable.
2. In Vista OS" Login Name and Password could not be edited in PEAP setting.
3. In Vista OS" Login Name and Certificate could not be edited in TLS setting.
4. Configure zyxel PLA-450 with WPA-PSK AES fail.
5. In Site Survey page" it can scan several APs with signal 100%"and connect to an AP of them" but the icon didn't show the signal 100%.
6. When encryption is WPA2" UI can connect AP" but ping fail.
7. When connect to Cisco 1250 AP with 802.1x+Disable encryption" ping often time out.
8. Default ZyXEL NWA 570N AP" then change it to WPA2-PSK"and configure AP by WPS AP-PIN" utility will display successfully" but AP is not configured successfully.
9. Non-administrator user account can not use the profile with WPA/WPA2 encryption.