Download Wireless LAN adapter Driver and Software for ZyXEL NWD211AN
Are you looking driver for a ZyXEL NWD211AN WiFi card? Do you have the latest drivers for your ZyXEL NWD211AN WiFi card? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a ZyXEL WiFi cards. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download ZyXEL NWD211AN device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
This driver work normal though it doesn't pass the Microsoft WHQL.
Transmission rate always show 300 on AP_mode (No immediately update rate information).
The words exceeded the background diagram in the install page. ("in Spanish & Italian")
1. Select site survey page" it will lost ping packet because scan AP will lost packet.
1. Under WLAN P2P mode" the ping packet will lost sometimes cause the interference of lots wireless signal.
2. In Windows 7 (64 bit)" please reboot your PC/Laptop if the enable of WLAN P2P function could not work.
3. In Windows 7" device can connect to others even the Link Quality signal is gray-out in WLAN P2P more info page.
4. In the WLAN P2P function of PIN-Use the PIN from the other device PIN" GO should click next step firstly after client input the PIN code.
5. Switch Disable with WEP encryption" it will not connect each other in ADHOC mode.
6. Set A "B"B+G in ADHOC mode "it only can scanned A "B"B+G mode in site survey page.
7. In WinXP 64" IPX protocol is not work.
8. The channel will display NULL while In roaming test on vista os.
9. Bridge function do not supported in Windows 2000.
10. SoftAP didn't supported under non-administrator.
11. After DUT success connect to a AP" the Receive Rate has date flow" but zero no date flow.
12. Utility+Driver installation wizard show "Space Required on C" will become 0K after change "Disk Space.." to other disk (Like as D)
13. In Vista OS" AP mode lack of "Wireless Mode" option.
14. Ad-hoc profile no "Wireless Mode" and "Channel" option on Vista OS.
15. Ad-hoc profile with WEP type only can select "Transmit Key 1" on Vista OS.
16. Transmission Rate show error in softAP mode.