Download D-Link DWA-125 rev.A1/A2 Wireless USB adapter Driver
Congratulations! You can start downloading the D-Link DWA-125 rev.A1/A2 Wireless USB adapter Driver ver. 188.8.131.52 for D-Link DWA-125 WiFi card. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for D-Link DWA-125 WiFi card.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Linux Distribution verified (only x86):
1. Fedora 11: 184.108.40.206-167.fc11.i686.PAE
2. Ubuntu 9.04: 2.6.28-11-generic
3. Mandriva 2009.1 (spring): 220.127.116.11-desktop-mnb
- Support Linux kernel 2.6.31
1. Bug ID #4: When system shuts down or enters hibernation mode" the LED still lights on. (Minor)
2. Bug ID #5: Failed Ad-Hoc FTP endurance test
3. Bug ID #6: Throughput GAPs with DIR-655 and DGL-4500 between WEP OFF and WAP2-PSK AES encryptions (Minor)
4. Bug ID #9: After connected to ad-hoc mode" reconnect to an 11n AP the throughput will be limit to 11g. (Minor)
5. Bug ID #10: Unbalanced TX/RX throughput (Minor)