Download Firmware update for Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D audio devices
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Firmware update for Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D audio devices ver. 1.1.6017.30811 for Creative Recon3D Sound card. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Creative Recon3D Sound card.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32
This download supports and is intended for the next set of products:
Sound Blaster Recon3D
Omega Recon3D Sound Blaster Wireless
Improved handling of audio in a secondary entrance.
To install the firmware, perform the following steps:
1. Download the file to your local hard disk.
2. Make sure SB Recon3D is configured to work in PC MODE and connect it to the USB port.
3. Double-click the downloaded file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Once the firmware is installed, disconnect and connect your device to the USB port.
Warning: make sure that when you install your device is connected. Do not disconnect the device until the end of the installation. The installation process will take some time. Do not restart your computer during a firmware update. do not use a USB hub.