Download ScanGear CS Driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35
Congratulations! You can start downloading the ScanGear CS Driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 ver. 126.96.36.199a for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Scanner. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Scanner.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
ScanGear CS 188.8.131.52a for Windows is a 32-bit TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner. When this driver is selected from within a TWAIN-compliant application program" this scanner can be used to scan image data.
Language: English and Russian.
- Only run one application at a time that is actively linked to ScanGear CS. Do not open more than one application that is actively linked to ScanGear CS.
- Also, do not open ScanGear CS more than once to acquire an image in the same application.
- If you scan a very large image at high resolution, some applications may determine that there is not enough disk space to scan and save the image, and will return an error.
- If the image size is large, such as when you scan a large image at a high resolution, for using some applications, the progress bar may freeze at 0% due to limitations of the application.
- In this case, click the Cancel button on the progress bar, and then select a smaller area or lower resolution and try scanning again.
- With Windows 2000 or XP, the TWAIN data source may not open correctly from time to time when the system file is in the NTFS format.
- For security reasons, the TWAIN module cannot be written to the "winnt" directory. For details, contact your system administrator.
- Always close the ScanGear CS main window before you exit the parent application program.
- With Windows 2000 or XP, the system administrator is required to install or uninstall ScanGear CS.
- Certain personal computers (including laptops) may not restart correctly from standby mode when the scanner is attached. If this occurs, please reboot the computer.
- The scanner button may not operate after you install the driver. In this case, restart the system.
- When you preview or scan an image with a relatively uniform background, the Auto Tone function may change its coloring. If this occurs, reset the Auto Tone.
- With Windows Me, the scanner may not be detected after the USB cable has been disconnected and reconnected. If this occurs, please reboot the computer.
Notes when using the scanner after switching users in Windows XP
- The scanner may be unable to operate if a large portion of the system resources, such as the memory, is being used by another user.
In this case, close any programs that are open in the other user environment before scanning.