Download CanoScan Toolbox Utility for Canon scanners
Are you looking driver for a Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Scanner? Do you have the latest drivers for your Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Scanner? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Canon Scanners. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
This is a software utility which will help make using your scanner easier.
1. When upgrading the OS from Windows XP to Windows Vista with Toolbox installed, Toolbox may not be operate correctly.
After uninstalling Toolbox, re-install it. (Overwriting cannot rectify the phenomenon.)
2. When specifying the destination to save Toolbox, which is a temporary folder just below the drive where the OS is installed, an error may occur.
Specify the folder not the drive.
3. Scanning may not start even after pressing the EZ button.
The UI may be located behind another window while the scanner is waiting for the next operation. Click Toolbox in the taskbar to bring the UI to the front of the screen. Confirm the display.
4. When opening Toolbox using Aero view and Larger scale setting, the UI may not be displayed properly.
When using Larger scale, use Classic Style for the OS display.
5. When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed.
Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.