Download Canon CanoScan Toolbox Utility
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Canon CanoScan Toolbox Utility ver. 4.136 for Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Scanner. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Scanner.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x32
This is a software utility which will help make using your scanner easier.
1. When upgrading the OS from Windows XP to Windows Vista with Toolbox installed, Toolbox may not be operate correctly.
Preventive action: After uninstalling Toolbox, re-install it. (Overwriting cannot rectify the phenomenon.)
2. When specifying the destination to save Toolbox, which is a temporary folder just below the drive where the OS is installed, an error may occur.
Preventive action: Specify the folder not the drive.
3. Scanning may not start even after pressing the EZ button.
Preventive action: The UI may be located behind another window while the scanner is waiting for the next operation. Click Toolbox in the taskbar to bring the UI to the front of the screen. Confirm the display.
4. When opening Toolbox using Aero view and Larger scale setting, the UI may not be displayed properly.
Preventive action: When using Larger scale, use Classic Style for the OS display.
5. When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed.
Preventive action: Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.