Download Utility updating the firmware HP LaserJet Pro series
Are you looking driver for a HP LaserJet Pro 400 M475dn Printer? Do you have the latest drivers for your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M475dn Printer? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a HP Printers. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download HP LaserJet Pro 400 M475dn device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32
The utility can be used with a USB connection or network connection. Be sure to use the firmware update utility that is specific to your printer model.
Flash Firmware Update Notes:
- The Firmware Update Utility can use either a Network or USB connection to the printer.
- When using a Network or USB connection" the HP MFP print driver software must be installed prior to using this utility.
- The HP MFP printer must be on and in a READY state as shown by the LCD display on the control panel and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
- Depending on the processor speed of your pc" the firmware update process may complete on the printer before the update status progress bar in the flash firmware update utility on the pc screen completes" this is normal.
- Once the update process has started" do not use your pc for any other activity until the process is complete.
- Inform others connected to the product" both network and USB" to refrain from using the printer during the update period.
- Do not power cycle the product or the pc until the firmware update process is complete.
1. Download the flash firmware updater file from HP.com to the pc desktop.
2. Turn the printer off and then back on to clear main printer memory.
3. Double click on the flash firmware update utility file. An HP firmware update window will open.
4. Select the appropriate MFP in the dialog window. If you assigned a different name to the HP MFP" choose the name that represents the correct printer.
5. Click on Send Firmware when ready to proceed.
6. The progress bar will begin to move to the right indicating information being transferred.
7. DO NOT power cycle the product or the pc during this process or the product may become unstable and or unusable without further attention from HP. The flash firmware update can take up to 5 minutes to complete. Please be patient.
8. During the product flash firmware update" the display on the product control panel will display Erasing - Programing - Complete - Hewlett-Packard - Ready - Initializing - Ready. Once the download is finished the printer will be in the Ready state.
9. At the conclusion of the firmware update" the dialog window will show a smiley face. Click on exit.
10. The flash firmware update process is complete.
This update is recommended for HP LaserJet Pro 300-400 color m375-m475 series printers that have a firmware version older than the one posted.