Download Driver for Canon PIXMA iP8740, iP8750 printers
Are you looking driver for a Canon PIXMA iP8740 Printer? Do you have the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA iP8740 Printer? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Canon Printers. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Canon PIXMA iP8740 device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32
This file is a driver for Canon IJ printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
Printer Driver: The driver for Canon IJ printer.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.