Download XPS Driver for Canon PIXMA iP7240, iP7250 printers
Congratulations! You can start downloading the XPS Driver for Canon PIXMA iP7240, iP7250 printers ver. 5.60a for Canon PIXMA iP7250 Printer. To start download file, click green "download" button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA iP7250 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing" which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Phenomenon: the IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is not installed in PC.
Solution: download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
Notice for installation: only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
Notice for uninstallation: no uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers. At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
infoCanon iP7200 series XPS