Download XPS Driver for Canon PIXMA MX924, MX925 printers / MFP
Congratulations! You can start downloading the XPS Driver for Canon PIXMA MX924, MX925 printers / MFP ver. 5.65 for Canon PIXMA MX925 Printer. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MX925 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing" which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is not installed in PC.
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
Notice for installation:
- Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
Notice for uninstallation:
- No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.