Download Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant
Are you looking driver for a Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer? Do you have the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Canon Printers. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Canon PIXMA MX860 device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32
Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant is a tool which enables you to confirm the access point name and network key required when setting up a wireless LAN connection.
1. Please note that this software has only the English version.
2. This tool should be executed by Administrator (a member of the Administrators group).
3. This tool will only function on a PC that is wirelessly connected to the access point (wireless router).
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify " Save As ", then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
4. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder, and the tool usage will be provided.