Download Canon MP Navigator EX Utility
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Canon MP Navigator EX Utility ver. 1.08 for Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
This application software allows you to scan" save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images" or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
1. Only the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX can be edited. The PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file that is additionally edited with the software other than the above cannot be edited.
2. Only the words or phrases in the PDF file created with MP Navigator EX can be searched. The words or phrases in the PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file (created with MP Navigator EX) that is additionally edited with any other software cannot be searched.
3. The images may be displayed as "?" in the following cases. The images with "?" cannot be used with the listed Canon scanners.
- When an un-supported image file is displayed.
- When the image cannot be displayed because of the shortage of the memory due to its size.
- When the image file is destroyed.
4. The process of the MP Navigator EX may not be closed when "X" of the window is clicked soon after the folder in which a large volume file is stored is specified in View & Use and the update button is clicked twice. In that case, after selecting the Process tab of Task Manager, close "mpnex10.exe."
5. Once you save the image after using the Auto Image Fix function, you cannot use the Auto Image Fix function again to the same image. Also, the Auto Image Fix function may not be available if the image is enhanced or corrected using software or digital camera manufactured by other companies.
6. Use the default setting of the OS for the font size of the display. Other font sizes may not be displayed correctly.
7. The supported TIFF files are as follows:
- Uncompressed, black and white 2 values
- Uncompressed, RGB, 8bit each
- Uncompressed, YCC, 8bit each
8. When scanning positive film using the MP970 from the machine's panel, if the Black button on the machine is clicked, the film is scanned in the inverted color.
9. CanoScan After overwriting, the EZ button related setting is disabled.
10. When you print multiple-page PDF file from Print Document with Windows Vista installed computer, printing may be slow depending on the machine.