Download MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MP990 printer / MFP
Congratulations! You can start downloading the MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MP990 printer / MFP ver. 1.05 for Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x32
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
IJ Network Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.