Download MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MP530 printer / MFP
Are you looking driver for a Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer? Do you have the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Canon Printers. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Canon PIXMA MP530 device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.