Download MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MP270, MP272 printers / MFP
Congratulations! You can start downloading the MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MP270, MP272 printers / MFP ver. 1.05 for Canon PIXMA MP272 Printer. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MP272 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows XP x64
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file.
Memo: If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.