Download MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MG6640, MG6650 printers / MFP
Congratulations! You can start downloading the MP Driver for Canon PIXMA MG6640, MG6650 printers / MFP ver. 1.00 for Canon PIXMA MG6640 Printer. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MG6640 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
1. With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
1. If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
2. When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
- To cancel the installation.
- To plugged-out the USB cable.
3. The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download and Installation Procedures:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.