Download XPS Driver for Canon PIXMA MG2940, MG2950 printers / MFP
Congratulations! You can start downloading the XPS Driver for Canon PIXMA MG2940, MG2950 printers / MFP ver. 5.80 for Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Canon PIXMA MG2940 Printer.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 10 x32
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers supports 16-bits per color (bpc) printing" which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is not installed in PC.
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
Notice for installation:
- Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
Notice for uninstallation:
- No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.