Download Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG2150, MG2140, MG2155 MP printers Driver
Are you looking driver for a Canon PIXMA MG2155 Printer? Do you have the latest drivers for your Canon PIXMA MG2155 Printer? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Canon Printers. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Canon PIXMA MG2155 device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
1. With Internet Explorer 11" a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update" update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
2. If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8" and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed" Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected" disabling detection of the ink level" etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
1. If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8" and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed" scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.