Download Printer Driver Uninstall Tool for Brother printers
Are you looking driver for a Brother DCP-130C Printer? Do you have the latest drivers for your Brother DCP-130C Printer? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Brother Printers. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Brother DCP-130C device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32
This Uninstall Tool is useful if you want to reinstall the driver through Windows Plug and Play.
1. Make a temporary directory on your HDD to save the downloaded file, e.g. C:\bront
2. Start downloading.
3. Once downloading is completed, double click the downloaded file to extract it.
4. A folder with the name "rempnp" will be automatically created.
5. Open the "rempnp" folder and double click "BrRemPnP.exe".
6. Brother device driver uninstall tool dialog box appears.
7. Select your model name from the pulldown list.
8. Click on OK.