Download Synaptics Touchpad Driver
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Synaptics Touchpad Driver ver. 188.8.131.52 for Lenovo G770 Laptop. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Lenovo G770 Laptop.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Linux
- Added Plugin COM interface.
- Added Reg keys for using SMB_port.
- Added print to Driver Info page.
- Updated Setup.exe to install Smb driver.
- Updated tips position to use WIN32 API to calculate the working area" since user could change the taskbar size and position by wish.
- Added OS packet log creation feature.
- Changed the location of the html files from %Program FiIes% to %AllUsersProfile%" since we only use playlists.
- Separated cancelling scrolling when one finger leaves from restricted two finger scrolls.
- Linux i2c driver (in development) and associated test programs.
- Fixed the middle button help tips logic after S3 for the new ComApi2.
- Fixed TrackPoint stick cursor stopping at Scroll config in Auto over IE.
- Changed the default device to TouchPad when /CP is used without a number.
- Change the pinch active area to bigger size.
- Fixed "Minimize all Windows" to appear on cover gesture action list.
- Fixed unexpected taps with one finger to stay in button zone while another one is pointing.
- Fixed an unexpected pinch triggered in button zone for imaging sensor device.
- Enabled filter for IS by default.
- Made filter work for primary and secondary fingers when multiple finger filters are enabled.
- Changed Palm values for cursor response when fingers come together.
- Fixed an potential issue for wide finger to do 2F scrolling.
- Stopped issue end event in the middle of 2F dbl tap parsing.
- Fixed multi-finger-tap with filters turned on.
- Introduced a change to signal the kernel if buttons need to be enabled/disabled when enabling/disabling a device.
- Added USB touchscreen IDs at exclusion list" changed Alpha order in list.
- Modified the threshold for considering a stationary finger for two finger scroll gesture. Added a primary and secondary fingers direction check of two fingers scroll.
- Register Enhancement app from the installed directory.
- Added description of USB absolute packet.
- Fixed enable/disable setting should remain after sleep states.
- Created NGI_Test OEM package.
- Only allow 2F Vertical Scroll in button zone for Marketing_SGS94_UI.