Download Synaptics Touchpad Driver and Software
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Synaptics Touchpad Driver and Software ver. 188.8.131.52 for Lenovo G770 Laptop. To start download file, click "download" link on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Lenovo G770 Laptop.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Linux
- Updated INF to be compliant with future Windows requirement.
- Made multiFinger taps more accurate.
- Added a linearity filter for OEM TouchPad.
- Added dynamic generation of Control Panel entries for Synaptic devices.
- Added support for customizing CPL tab name.
- Stopped to enum child window when it found the right case.
- More on USB Ctrl loggings.
- Allowed 2F scrolling with fingers merging and splitting.
- Adjusted the 2F-scrolling start speed to be smoother.
- Fixed an issue for 2F-scrolling with one finger in button zone.
- Decreased accumulated amount to add to 2F-H-scrolling to avoid big jump at beginning of scrolling.
- Fixed SmartSense GUI issue with default driver.
- Figure out which finger index is the one doing scrolling" so you do not stop scrolling when that finger is in a button zone.
- If Motion is suppressed on the interpolated packet" do not reset the packet queue flag. It does not seem to be necessary to reset m_iDer to 0?.
- Had the zones figure out when to Cancel instead of sending an empty packet.
- Extended the rectangle zone for top/left.
- Added new registry value for the new code" in the trunk.
- Fixed cursor drifting if tapping is registered.
- Fixed no include needs of ms mouse section in Services of INF section.
- Fixed corner clicking action does match to UI.
- Fixed a jumping issue of mouse property after loading a profile.
- "Enable Coasting" and "Enable Momentum Scrolling" should gray out when scrolling is disabled.
- Fixed drag drop in two fingers drag for ClickPad.
- Fixed PalmCheck-Advanced ACM translation at TW Chinese.
- Fixed cursor jumping when do 2F tapping with interpolation on.
- Fixed 4F-Flick is not in the GUI" when perform it works.
- A first draft method of scaling RMI positions to the standard coordinate system.
- Change to !Zone or is finger in button zone can just return a pointer to the zone or NULL.
- Customer ask to enable "DragLock" and "Two finger scroll coasting" features.
- Switch TouchPad off for one session" OEM inf.
- Uncheck and gray out coasting in 1 Finger scrolling.
- Removed the check of pkt last sequence number to have the chance to process first button packet without real last packet.
- Fixed the UI box appearing when running SynTPEnh.exe /cp from an elevated command prompt.
- Fixed problems with processing raw finger data.
- Removed unused queue.
- Added debug prints; removed C-style comments.
- Fixed paragraph space is missing for Cornerclick Help text.
- Removed unused code & variables.