Download HP Framework Software
Are you looking driver for a HP Pavilion dv4 series Notebook / Netbook? Do you have the latest drivers for your HP Pavilion dv4 series Notebook / Netbook? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a HP Notebooks / Netbooks. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download HP Pavilion dv4 series device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32
The HP Software Framework provides a common set of software interfaces that centralize and simplify access to hardware" BIOS and HP specific windows drivers on supported notebooks with supported operating systems.
- Provides COM interoperability for Microsoft .NET for certain CASL commands on systems running Microsoft Windows 7 or later.
- Decreases the time necessary for the system to respond when a change occurs in the status of HP Cool Sense.
Provides the -s (single device) option for wireless.exe.
- Adds hpcasldetect64.exe to the SDK for 64-bit WinPE support.
- Provides hpcasldetect64.exe to SDK to support 64-bit WinPE.
- Provides Thermal Control Accelerometer / CoolSense 2 MSI properties.
- Provides an error message when unsupported wireless commands are used on a system that is running Microsoft Windows 8 and has a hardware wireless button.
- Fixes an issue where Security Manager does not reinstall properly after being uninstalled from a system running Microsoft Windows XP SP3.
- Fixes an issue which causes an error to occur when uninstalling HPSF after the HP Hotkey support has been uninstalled.
- Fixes an issue where information messages not are displayed properly after using the command" hpcasldetect.exe /qn SHOW_UI=1.
- Fixes an issue where the volume and brightness onscreen display is visually distorted when certain hotkey combinations are used.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.