Download HP Framework Software
Are you looking driver for a HP Compaq CQ58-202EIA Notebook / Netbook? Do you have the latest drivers for your HP Compaq CQ58-202EIA Notebook / Netbook? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a HP Notebooks / Netbooks. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download HP Compaq CQ58-202EIA device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32
The HP Software Framework provides a common set of software interfaces that centralize and simplify access to hardware" BIOS and HP specific windows drivers on supported notebooks with supported operating systems.
- Provides COM interoperability for Microsoft .NET for certain CASL commands on systems running Microsoft Windows 7 or later.
- Decreases the time necessary for the system to respond when a change occurs in the status of HP Cool Sense.
Provides the -s (single device) option for wireless.exe.
- Adds hpcasldetect64.exe to the SDK for 64-bit WinPE support.
- Provides hpcasldetect64.exe to SDK to support 64-bit WinPE.
- Provides Thermal Control Accelerometer / CoolSense 2 MSI properties.
- Provides an error message when unsupported wireless commands are used on a system that is running Microsoft Windows 8 and has a hardware wireless button.
- Fixes an issue where Security Manager does not reinstall properly after being uninstalled from a system running Microsoft Windows XP SP3.
- Fixes an issue which causes an error to occur when uninstalling HPSF after the HP Hotkey support has been uninstalled.
- Fixes an issue where information messages not are displayed properly after using the command" hpcasldetect.exe /qn SHOW_UI=1.
- Fixes an issue where the volume and brightness onscreen display is visually distorted when certain hotkey combinations are used.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required.