Download Dell Wireless 1701 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v.3.0+HS Driver
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Dell Wireless 1701 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v.3.0+HS Driver ver. 18.104.22.168, A02 for Dell Vostro 3550 (Early 2011) Laptop. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Dell Vostro 3550 (Early 2011) Laptop.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
22.214.171.124, A02, 20.12.2013
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x32
This package provides the Dell Wireless 1701 802.11 b/g/n" Bluetooth v3.0+HS Driver and is supported on Inspiron N5110 and Vostro 3350/3550 Notebook that are running the following Operating Systems: Vista and Windows 7.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:DELLDRIVERS1K99R". (Where '1K99R' is the name of the file to be downloaded). Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction" if the Self-Extractor window is still open" close it.
6. Click Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:DELLDRIVERS1K99R" (where '1K99R' is the name of the file) in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.