Download Dell Mobile Broadband Manager Application
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Dell Mobile Broadband Manager Application ver. R2L03, A03 for Dell Studio 1457 (Late 2009) Laptop. To start the download, click green "download" button. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Dell Studio 1457 (Late 2009) Laptop.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
R2L03, A03, 05.04.2012
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32
Languages: Arabic" Portuguese" Croatian" Chinese Simplified" Chinese Traditional" Czech" Danish" Dutch" English" Finnish" French" German" Greek" Iberian" Portuguese" Italian" Japanese" Korean" Norwegian" Polish" Romanian" Russian" Swedish" Spanish" Serbian Latin" Thai and Turkish.
- Fixed to send SMS to unselected phonebook contact.
- Fixed Windows 7" GPS Utility is missing information in position tab.
- Fixed Default SMS connection setting in WM should be CS preferred.
- Fixed Windows 7: Cut/Copy/Paste do not always work in To and Message field of new SMS.
- Fixed function Windows 7" Apply grayed out when changing SMS Service Centre Number.
- Fixed Change PIN code window accepts non-numeric characters and user can press OK button.
- Fixed switching multiple profile SIM will create new manual profile in WM for every switch.
- Fixed Wrong profile displayed in WM when exchanging SIM.
- Fixed function Windows 7 Dell: Not possible to start WM Customizer.
- Fixed function Phonebook memory status is missing.
- Fixed function Windows 7" DNS address is missing when connected.
- Fixed function MESS. Do not have to press apply in message settings for the settings to be applied F3607gw/F3307 QS4.4 Delivery (OEM).
- Fixed function MESS The message do change folder when enable the radio.
- Fixed WM" Input textboxes for IP & DNS have the wrong formatting.
- Fixed WM" If SIM PIN Lock is ON" the SIM PIN input field doesn't get the focus when resume from S3 / S4.
- Fixed Windows 7: Request reply does not work.
- Fixed Windows 7: Statistics in WM is not working.
- Fixed Unsaved contacts found! Dialog should have a checkbox to not display again F3607gw & F3307 QS4.5 Delivery.
- Fixed WM crash when manually creating new profile.
- Fixed WM" connected but timer and counters are not working when toggling HW-switch.
- Fixed function Windows 7 32bit" WirelessManager_SMSUtility_GPSUtility_Crashes_during_S3_Resume_test.
- Fixed SMS Utility crashes on startup.
- Fixed WM not handling SPDI correctly in Windows 7.
- Fixed Devgiri" Settings are occasionally changed in WM after resume from S3.
- Fixed Windows 7" Not possible to enter unlock code to SIM lock in WM6.
- Fixed function WM not to connected mode after resume from sleep/hibernate.
- Fixed Windows 7 PUK unlocks. WM states - Administrative privileges denied by user on first try.
- Fixed Wrong profile displayed when using multiple profile SIM.
- Fixed Multipl Unsaved contacts found dialog after S3.
- Fixed Windows 7: When toggling the Wireless Switch" WM is not returning to last known state (Connected).
- Fixed WM struck in Initialization state for corrupted profilesettings.xml file.
- Fixed Cancel option missing for auto connect dialog in WM windows startup setting.
- Fixed Authentication protocol settings in WM not used by WWAN driver.
- Fixed function WM branding issue during upgrade and uninstallation.
- Fixed Incorrect translation in Roaming pop-up (Brazilian Portuguese).
- Fixed WM6: Descriptive text in System Info window is cut in some languages.
- Fixed function Restart required for new Telstra profile to work.
- Fixed Copy existing manual profile creates the copy with default same name.
- Fixed function Profile Manager: Faulty debug view printout.
- Fixed function Not possible to get contacts from second SIM if choosing to not get contacts from first SIM.
- Fixed function WM crashes when inf-installer dell drivers are used.