Download Dell Mobile Broadband Manager Application
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Dell Mobile Broadband Manager Application ver. R2L03, A03 for Dell Latitude E6400 Notebook / Netbook. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Dell Latitude E6400 Notebook / Netbook.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
R2L03, A03, 05.04.2012
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32
Languages: Arabic" Portuguese" Croatian" Chinese Simplified" Chinese Traditional" Czech" Danish" Dutch" English" Finnish" French" German" Greek" Iberian" Portuguese" Italian" Japanese" Korean" Norwegian" Polish" Romanian" Russian" Swedish" Spanish" Serbian Latin" Thai and Turkish.
- Fixed to send SMS to unselected phonebook contact.
- Fixed Windows 7" GPS Utility is missing information in position tab.
- Fixed Default SMS connection setting in WM should be CS preferred.
- Fixed Windows 7: Cut/Copy/Paste do not always work in To and Message field of new SMS.
- Fixed function Windows 7" Apply grayed out when changing SMS Service Centre Number.
- Fixed Change PIN code window accepts non-numeric characters and user can press OK button.
- Fixed switching multiple profile SIM will create new manual profile in WM for every switch.
- Fixed Wrong profile displayed in WM when exchanging SIM.
- Fixed function Windows 7 Dell: Not possible to start WM Customizer.
- Fixed function Phonebook memory status is missing.
- Fixed function Windows 7" DNS address is missing when connected.
- Fixed function MESS. Do not have to press apply in message settings for the settings to be applied F3607gw/F3307 QS4.4 Delivery (OEM).
- Fixed function MESS The message do change folder when enable the radio.
- Fixed WM" Input textboxes for IP & DNS have the wrong formatting.
- Fixed WM" If SIM PIN Lock is ON" the SIM PIN input field doesn't get the focus when resume from S3 / S4.
- Fixed Windows 7: Request reply does not work.
- Fixed Windows 7: Statistics in WM is not working.
- Fixed Unsaved contacts found! Dialog should have a checkbox to not display again F3607gw & F3307 QS4.5 Delivery.
- Fixed WM crash when manually creating new profile.
- Fixed WM" connected but timer and counters are not working when toggling HW-switch.
- Fixed function Windows 7 32bit" WirelessManager_SMSUtility_GPSUtility_Crashes_during_S3_Resume_test.
- Fixed SMS Utility crashes on startup.
- Fixed WM not handling SPDI correctly in Windows 7.
- Fixed Devgiri" Settings are occasionally changed in WM after resume from S3.
- Fixed Windows 7" Not possible to enter unlock code to SIM lock in WM6.
- Fixed function WM not to connected mode after resume from sleep/hibernate.
- Fixed Windows 7 PUK unlocks. WM states - Administrative privileges denied by user on first try.
- Fixed Wrong profile displayed when using multiple profile SIM.
- Fixed Multipl Unsaved contacts found dialog after S3.
- Fixed Windows 7: When toggling the Wireless Switch" WM is not returning to last known state (Connected).
- Fixed WM struck in Initialization state for corrupted profilesettings.xml file.
- Fixed Cancel option missing for auto connect dialog in WM windows startup setting.
- Fixed Authentication protocol settings in WM not used by WWAN driver.
- Fixed function WM branding issue during upgrade and uninstallation.
- Fixed Incorrect translation in Roaming pop-up (Brazilian Portuguese).
- Fixed WM6: Descriptive text in System Info window is cut in some languages.
- Fixed function Restart required for new Telstra profile to work.
- Fixed Copy existing manual profile creates the copy with default same name.
- Fixed function Profile Manager: Faulty debug view printout.
- Fixed function Not possible to get contacts from second SIM if choosing to not get contacts from first SIM.
- Fixed function WM crashes when inf-installer dell drivers are used.