Download Synaptics Touchpad Driver
Are you looking driver for a Asus K53SM Notebook / Netbook? Do you have the latest drivers for your Asus K53SM Notebook / Netbook? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Asus Notebooks / Netbooks. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Asus K53SM device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Linux, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32
- Improved pinch strip algorithm.
- Synchronized API call and device detection.
- K->Slope" B->Intercept.Move XDistanceRaw next to XDistance.
- Removed suppress limits for OEM and move it to the registry.
- Disabled read/writes to PS2 port when RMI port is active.
- Hide PS2Legacy in Cpl.
- Disabled twist cursor on F-Spot.
- Only allow setting for bc if no cursor tracking.
- Fixed the OSD stub.
- Improved the possible cursor jump with finger down in button zone.
- Needed to release mutex.
- Used TwistScale instead of SlideThreshold to speed up rotation recognition.
- Fixed Starting Zone bar shows enable even though you disable Enable Starting Zone.
- Only increment group # for TouchPad devices.
- Made pointer comparisons in asserts x64 compatible.
- Modified the code to check the major version or minor version of the installed driver version.
- Handled stale synset" rawdev files.
- Fixed Palm Check starting zone range for OEM.
- [HKCU\Control Panel\Mouse] will not be changed in Windows 7.
- Fixed the behavior when choosing 'Neither' in TrackPoint Settings.
- Added a condition that the LastActiveTimeStamp is not too far away.
- There's a potential race condition if 2 threads call GetInstance.
- Added SliderScale for 2F V/H scrolling for OEM.
- Changed default value and scale of Scrolling Speed for OEM.
- Fixed OEM request for scroll sensor control.
- Added configurable keywords for finding Synaptics control panel entries via Explorer Search.
- Removed unused code in Linux for posting events from other threads in the X server since we no longer need that.
- Fixed issue with NGI caused by incorrect filter index.
- Fixed an issue for convert2F to 1F clicking when one finger is in corner zone.
- Added Gesture API support for 4Finger gesture and 3Finger press.
- Created sample codes to show how to work with Gesture API SDK.
- Set scrolling region filter default to off.
- Only check for pinch strip if twist is enabled (bTwist).
- Added DBusEnh64 xml interface definition file to support the Linux x64 driver. It redefines FindWindow() with a 64bit return type.