Download AzureWave webcam Driver
Congratulations! You can start downloading the AzureWave webcam Driver ver. 5.8.54000.205 for Asus K50C Notebook / Netbook. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Asus K50C Notebook / Netbook.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32
This driver is for below PID code:
HardwareID2=USB\VID_13D3 and PID_5120 and MI_00
HardwareID3=USB\VID_13D3 and PID_5130 and MI_00
How do I find the right camera driver on the download site" and install the driver correctly? Please follow below steps to proceed.
1. Enter into device manager.
2. Choose USB 2.0... WebCam" and right click to go to "Property".
3. Click "Detail"" and find the PID number in "Value" as shown below.
4. According to the PID number and the model name" you can find the right driver on the freedriver.org site.
5. Please remember to uninstall the previous camera driver before install the right driver from freedriver.org download site. There're 2 ways to uninstall completely.
a. Uninstall the camera in device manager" and restart the notebook.
b. Uninstall the camera driver in control panel" and restart the notebook.
USB2.0 UVC 1.3M WebCam
USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam
USB2.0 UVC 3M WebCam
USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam