Download Synaptics Touchpad Driver
Are you looking driver for a Asus Eee PC 1201PN Notebook / Netbook? Do you have the latest drivers for your Asus Eee PC 1201PN Notebook / Netbook? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Asus Notebooks / Netbooks. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Asus Eee PC 1201PN device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32
- More on RC files for Linux.
- Additional video files.
- Renaming video files.
- Added Help Topic for Smart check for 32 languages.
- At REMOVE Style ORing WS_VISIBLE for modeless.
- Disabled cursors via the config flags.
- Enabled Unicode support for T-Note (ARM CPU)
- Removed control panel from T-Note.
- Unify XORG header location for old T-Note and new T-Note build envs.
- Prepared OEM scrolling module.
- Fixed the PalmCheck features hot keys.
- Turned cursor jumping filter for specific clickpad platform.
- Dbl-tap for FF/RW
- Made associate checkboxes HideButActive.
- Prepared theaterpad launch app config.
- Added animation for 3F gestures page.
- Added multiple finger gesture page.
- Added new control strings.
- Added new help strings.
- Added codes to support profile features.
- Allow for change in handedness for special mode ClickPads.
- Scrybe installion.
- Supported dynamic video playlists.
- Fixed help patent sync with Scrybe.
- Get rid of the intertphandle variable and get that value dynamically where needed.
- Hotkeys for enable controls.
- Localization for PalmCheck UI changed.
- Enable filters as requested.
- Disabled imaging sensor support until authentication is implemented or we decide to do something else.
- Added a criteria for motion suppress filter.
- Don't need the list of feature dialogs, just close the main settings dialog.
- Close any dialog box that associated with a device when a config change happened (including add/remove devices)
- Completed, updated ClickPads with appropriate PivotRotate help video.
- Only create feature Dialog popup when user clicks on settings.
- Fixed TP does not turn back once the USB mouse is detached.
- UI for special mode ClickPads.
- Updated OEM's PnPIDs to not show Tips dialog, by default.
- Fixed duplicated hot keys found in SGS UI.
- Added PnP Id for OEM Linux only platform.
- Rolled back previous partial checkin.
- Fix RPM package build error.