Download ULi M1573 SATA RAID controller Driver
Congratulations! You can start downloading the ULi M1573 SATA RAID controller Driver ver. 184.108.40.206 (2.0962a) for Gigabyte GA-K8A480M-9 Motherboard. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Gigabyte GA-K8A480M-9 Motherboard.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
220.127.116.11 (2.0962a), 05.02.2005
Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
Install driver under existing Windows XP:
After Windows XP is start-up" Windows system will automatically find the newly installed adapter and prompt user to install its driver. Please follow these steps to install the driver:
A) With installation setup program:
1. When the Found New Hardware Wizard windows appear" click Cancel button to end the Wizard.
2. Double click setup.exe;
3. Confirm the following dialogue windows" and restart the computer when system prompts user to restart.
B) Manual installation:
1. When the Found New Hardware Wizard windows appear(Mass Storage Controller)" select Install from a list or specify location(Advanced) and click Next to continue;
2. In the follow-up window" please select "Don't search" I will choose the driver to install"" then click Next to continue;
3. In the follow-up window" please select SCSI and RAID controllers" and then click Next to continue;
In the follow-up window" click Have Disk..." then insert the driver diskette and type in the driver location: A:\Win_XP" then click OK to continue;
4. In the follow-up window" select ULi SATA/RAID Controller" then click Next to continue;
5. Confirm the followup windows and click the Finish button to continue;
6. Please "confirm" the Digital Signature Not Found window when it appears" when finshed" please restart the computer;
Install driver during Windows XP installation:
0. After you unpack driver" please copy files under subdirectory SATA50XX to the root directory of floppy diskette (called driver diskette).
- Therefore" in root directory of floppy diskette you will see:
(1) Files "disk1" and "txtsetup.oem""
(2) Directory "win_2000"" "win_xp" and related driver files in each directory. (please refer to "Driver File List" as below)
1. Booting from CD-ROM" when the Windows XP Setup blue screen appear and prompt user to Press F6 if you need to install third party SCSI or RAID driver" please press F6 key:
2. The setup program will continue" later when the setup program prompts user to specify additional adapters" please press "S" Key.
3. Then the setup program will prompt user to insert the driver diskette. Please insert the driver diskette" then press ENTER to continue;
4. The follow-up window will list out the installation choices" please select ULi SATA/RAID Controller for Windows XP and press ENTER to continue;
5. The follow-up window will list out the devices to be installed" in which selected ULi controller(s) should be included;
6. If users want to install other devices" please operate at this time.
If all devices have been successfully installed" please go to next step.
7. Press ENTER to continue Windows XP setup.