Download 3TB+ Unlock preinstall Driver
Congratulations! You can start downloading the 3TB+ Unlock preinstall Driver ver. B11.0223.2 for Gigabyte GA-A75M-D2H Motherboard. To start download file, click green «download» button on page below. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Gigabyte GA-A75M-D2H Motherboard.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32
Support Intel Z68/X58/P67/H67 series and AMD 900/800 series motherboards.
To load the filter driver during the Windows setup process" follow the steps below:
1. Prepare a blank formatted floppy disk.
2. Copy all files from the "XP32" or "XP64" folder to the floppy disk.
3. During the Windows setup process" when prompted to press
4. When prompted to specify an additional adapter" press
5. Insert the floppy disk and press
6. Select "GIGABYTE 3TB+ Unlock" to load the driver and continue the Windows setup.
- Press F6 during Windows setup to read from floppy.
- After installing the operating system, if your system keeps rebooting automatically, refer to the following recommended solutions:
1. Recover your Windows operating system with the Automated System Recovery function. Boot from the Windows Setup disk. When prompted with the message 'Press F2 to run Automated System Recovery (ASR)', press
2. Connect your hard drive to another SATA port.