Download VIA VT8261, VX900 StorX RAID Software & Driver Package
Congratulations! You can start downloading the VIA VT8261, VX900 StorX RAID Software & Driver Package ver. 1.10b for Elitegroup VX900-I (V1.0A) Motherboard. To start the download, click green "download" button. We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Elitegroup VX900-I (V1.0A) Motherboard.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32
Components Version Inside the Package:
VIA StorX RAID Configuration Utility v.188.8.131.52
VIA StorX RAID Configuration Server v.184.108.40.206
VIA StorX RAID Controller Driver for Window7" Windows Vista" Windows Server 2003 v.7.0.7600.1101
VIA StorX RAID Controller Driver for Windows XP 32bit v.5.1.7600.1101
VIA StorX RAID Controller Driver for Windows XP 64bit v.5.2.7600.1101
1. VIA StorX RAID Driver only support HDD models whose sector size = 512 bytes.
2. VIA StorTo enable RAID functions; please make sure the controller is set to RAID mode. If controller is set to "IDE" mode in BIOS, all RAID functions will be disabled. And if changing controller from RAID mode to IDE mode, all original user-data on RAID will be destroyed. Please double-check whether data is unused on RAID before changing controller mode through BIOS.
3. This package DO NOT support straddling controller, all member disks of an array must be behind one VIA controller.
4. Once HDDs are used to create array, the S.M.A.R.T information of HDD can no longer be viewed by third party tools.
5. In RAID mode, driver supports hot plug detection only.
6. Support Port Multiplier device for VX900 (but not for VT8261):
a) Support maximum 4 HDDs on one Port Multiplier device (Only support Device Port0 Port1 Port2 Port3 of Port Multiplier)
b) Support maximum 8 HDDs on RAID Controller
7. VIA StorX RAID Driver DO NOT support RAID5 on VX900.
8. VIA StorX RAID Configuration Server update log information will delay about 3 seconds from the action taken.
9. This StorX RAID Configure Utility supports maximum 4 members for an RAID5/JBOD/RAID1+0 array disk types.
10. This package supports maximum 4 MFC GUI clients running synchronously on the same machine.
11. DO NOT supports the combo device which consists of two different type sub-devices (Ex. SSD and ODD) connected through internal Port Multiplier device.
12. To install this package on Windows Server 2003 (must be with Service Pack 2), end-user needs to download and install the hot fix KB943295 firstly.