Download Intel LAN adapters Driver and Software
Congratulations! You can start downloading the Intel LAN adapters Driver and Software ver. 20.1.1022.0/20.1.2019.0 for Asus X99-S Motherboard. To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download". We advise you to use a variety of download managers like "FlashGet" or "Download Master". Also, you can go back to the list of drivers and choose a different driver for Asus X99-S Motherboard.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 10 x32
This release includes software and drivers for Intel(R) PRO/100" Intel(R) Gigabit" and Intel(R) 10GbE network adapters and integrated network connections.
- What's New in This Release
- Operating System Support
- Installing Drivers and Intel(R) PROSet for Windows Device Manager
- User Guides
- Intel Fiber Optic Adapters
- Saving and Restoring Adapter Settings in Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Teaming Notes
- Jumbo Frames
- Power Management and System Wake
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Notes
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Notes
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Notes
- Intel(R) X710 and XL710 Network Adapter Notes
- Intel(R) 82562V and 82562GT 10/100 Network Connection Notes
- Intel(R) 10GbE Network Adapter Notes
- Quad Port Server Adapter Notes
- Known Issues
- Customer Support
New in This Release:
- Linux support for VXLAN Overlay on Intel(R) Ethernet Controller X552-based devices
- Support for the Intel(R) Ethernet Connection X552/X557-AT 10GBASE-T
- As of this release" tools such as the Intel(R) Ethernet Flash Firmware Utility (BootUtil) and Intel(R) PROSet for Windows Device Manager no longer support boot image file formats prior to software release 17.1.
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10
- The prefix for Intel(R) PROSet for Windows Device Manager ANS teams has changed from "TEAM : " to "TEAM: ". Please update your scripts accordingly.