Download VIA Hyperion Pro Chipset Driver package
Are you looking driver for a ASRock ALiveSATA2-GLAN Motherboard? Do you have the latest drivers for your ASRock ALiveSATA2-GLAN Motherboard? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a ASRock Motherboards. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download ASRock ALiveSATA2-GLAN device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Windows 2000
About the function of VIA MACHINE INF package" I list below:
Installing NB driver which the hardware ID of NB still not check-in to OS.
Installing AGP driver which the hardware ID of AGP still not check-in to OS.
Installing SB driver which the hardware ID of SB still not check-in to OS.
Installing VPX driver which the hardware ID of VPX still not check-in to OS.
Installing special drivers on our new chip.
The VIA AGP is a software package that enables AGP bus feature of VIA north bridge chipsets for Windows platform system.
VIA ATAPI Vendor Support Driver enhances compatibility with IDE devices.
This "VIA RAID Software Package" is used to install the drivers and utility which are needed for using the VIA VT6410" VT6421" VT8251" VT8237/A SATA RAID controller.
VT6410 IDE/RAID Adapter.
- It is a RAID controller that supports RAID 0" 1" 0+1 and JBOD.
- It also supports up to four IDE hard disk drives.
VT6421 SATA RAID Adapter.
- It supports two SATA HDDs + Two IDE HDDs.
- It supports RAID 0" 1" 0+1 and JBOD functions.
VT8237(x) South Bridge SATA IDE/RAID controller.
- It is a south bridge which includes VT6420 SATA controller so this software package also supports VT8237 SATA controller.
- It supports RAID 0" 1" and JBOD functions.
VT8251 South Bridge SATA IDE/AHCI/RAID controller.
- It supports four SATA connections to be configured as one of IDE" AHCI or RAID mode controller.
- It supports RAID 0" 1" 0+1" 5 and JBOD functions. The RAID 5 is a software RAID technology applied CPU resource to archive RAID 5.
VIA VT8251 SATA/RAID/AHCI function is not ready under Windows 9x.