Download Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Joystick Driver
Are you looking driver for a Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Gamepad / Joystick? Do you have the latest drivers for your Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Gamepad / Joystick? HWDrivers.com has the web's largest collection of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 device drivers for a Thrustmaster Gamepads / Joysticks. Please select the correct driver version and operating system for download Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG device driver.
To start the download, select one of the servers and click "download"
2014 TMWH_1, 12.02.2014
Windows Vista x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows XP x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8 x32
1. Uninstall the previous driver version:
(Windows Vista/7): Click Start/Control Panel/Programs/Uninstall a program" then uninstall HOTAS Warthog drivers.
(Windows XP): Click Start/Settings/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs then uninstall HOTAS Warthog drivers.
Alternatively" you can simply launch this package: it will uninstall the previous drivers for you.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Download the new HOTAS Warthog drivers:
- Create a folder for all your Thrustmaster downloads: right-click the Windows desktop" then point to New/Folder.
- Name the folder Thrustmaster Downloads.
- Click the download link.
- A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
- A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Thrustmaster Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
4. Once the download is complete" double-click the installation (.exe) file to proceed with the installation:
- When the Windows Security warnings appear" simply click Install to proceed.
- You will then be asked to connect the HOTAS Warthog. Once the devices are connected to the computer" click Next to complete the installation.
5. Following these instructions proceed to the Firmware update of the HOTAS Warthog components.